My little brother is coming for a quick (and last minute) visit this weekend. And, since I've been here 3 years, you'd think I'd know everything there was to do around here. But, I was browsing through some suggestions online and ran across the Aveda Institute, which is a hair school. I've been there, with VERY mixed results. So, I thought I'd read the reviews... and came across this.
It was almost like a flashback to the crazy email I got from a guy on stink-up that Carrie posted about. But, I'm pretty sure this is a girl... and I'm pretty sure she looked up every big word she could find in the dictionary to concoct this review... and, I'm pretty sure she is either Stylist #64235 or related to her. Just be warned, you'll want to locate your super secret decoder ring too before you begin.
After having attended unto getting hair styles at Aveda in Minneapolis during the past six years, finally the stylist student whom does me right is being encountered. Student-stylist #64235 has all of the capaciousnesses that make someone a cherished confident; she provides not only a superb occasion of getting styled, she also attends unto some of your personal charateristics as she portrays her own inimitability. Stylist-student #64235 would be tracked unto almost anywhere she may choose to practice her talents.Precedentally, each of my respective appointments have been rather not lucky at getting connected with someone whom figures as being your favorite professional; #64235 truly strives for a pulchritudinous, end result. Stylist-student #64235 effloresces that she cares how you look - it's not just how she looks after "perhaps" spending on you some of her attentions. With regard unto my deducements about her, finished result, student #64235 has all of her predecessors superceded by her approachs of even becoming your dissimilar similarities. She has a future, & such surely is true!Aveda's styling products also do well to assist those stylists whom utilize them. If you hair (style) is truly important to you, Aveda Institute hopefully will always be concocting ultra-professional products. My feeling is that student-stylist #64235 compliments Aveda's products.
1 comment:
The moment they wrote, "does me right" I pretty much lost it...unto giggles
Post a Comment