Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tribe Rogue - Carrie's Chronicles of our Boundary Waters Experience

Carrie chronicled another view of our Boundary Waters trip this weekend (Lessons Learned), and it made me laugh so hard I had to re-read it multiple times. Only one point in my defense before you read it though - when you get to the picture of me making pizza over the fire with shorts and socks pulled up to my knees, I had just taken a freezing cold dip in the lake to bathe and wash my hair and I had given my only clean pair of pants to Carrie who had none and I was frozen, even in front of the fire. Just thought I'd defend myself for the stylin shorts/socks combo. However - the pizza rocked.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You sacrificed to save me, and I don't care what you think, I thought you looked fashionable.