Monday, July 28, 2008

The Passing of an Era - (the end of my blogging days)

I tried... no one read...not that I post for particular edification or enlightenment...apparently I'm not meant to be a blogger. I think it is in the stars. For those who did straggle by once in a while, thanks for sharing some brain cells on mindless chatter.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Natalie, oh Natalie! I hope you are kidding. So, this is the first comment I have posted, but I am a loyal reader of your blog. Keep blogging. Please?

Michelle said...

Hey Nat,

Sorry to hear your blog days are over. I just barely got a gmail account so I could comment on people's blogs. Sounds like its been a bit of a tough go.

Loved the story about your bike ride. Cant believe the singles day activity. So funny. I can't even imagine running a 5k dressed as pioneers - now that would be asking for a leg injury.

I have some friends moving to Minnesota in 3 weeks. They are really excited.

Dave and I might be headed to a new city here in Texas. We'll know in a week or so if it's a go. I'll miss Austin if we go. I like it here.

So not much to report just wanted to say hi. I know this is a long response to a blog but I wanted to say, "Hi Natalie!"

Anonymous said...

I read your page every morning. You are part of my routine!!