Monday, July 12, 2010

Spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, and spam

Spam Museum.... check.

A Saturday afternoon drive took us Carrie and I to one of the unique wonders of Minnesota and believe it or not- which is probably not - it was a lot of fun, and definitely more Spam than I've ever seen in my life. Ever. It actually made me want to try Spam. I guess there's a first for everything.

Old school Spam marketing
Apparently they couldn't get the same level of superstar to endorse Spam as time went on
Just in case you were ever needing a new lunch idea... Spam Boats

And, if you need a present for someone in S. Korea - the perfect gift - a Spam pack
Carrie and I with the Spam man


And, just in case you wanted to see the best Spam clip ever...





1 comment:

Unknown said...

How about some spam frosting?

http://bit.ly/cqHAID

(Just kidding!)