Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Oakli - The Resident Burton Photographer and Model
Oakli (Oaks as I like to call her), one of the gazillion nieces and nephews that I have, is a girl after her own heart. I found out very quickly that every time she was around, she wanted my camera. Good thing that I had taken home my small one so it would only be a few hundred $$ instead of lots of hundreds of $$ if she did something crazy like drop it in the toilet or something else that you would expect a 3 year old to do. (Thanks Angee for getting me the right age! I thought she was 4. I can barely keep track of how old I am let alone the nieces and nephews!)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
only because you wanted someone to tell you, she is actually three. Love ya.
Natalie Burton! So as not to be an evil blog "lurker," I am officially declaring myself! Your mom totally outed your blog in the family Christmas letter, and my mom of course, forwarded the info to me. Such helpful people moms are! It's fun to catch up a bit on what you're doing. Send me your email address and I'll send you an invite to my boring blog--
Heather (mortensen) Swendsen
heather_swendsen@hotmail.com
p.s. I quite enjoy your blog writing style.
Post a Comment