The adventures in dating only seem to get stranger and stranger the older I get. My friend, Carrie, started a blog about the social leprosy known as being a 30-something single female LDS. Yes, that's what we who are stuck in it call it - social leprosy. But back to the reason I'm posting. I got a crazy note from a guy on an online LDS social network site and sent it on to Carrie and Claire to brighten their days. Carrie really wanted to post it on her blog and since she is much wittier than I am, of course I consented.
You can read all about it here - Welcome to the Leper Colony!
1 comment:
I seriously laughed so hard when you sent me that email. I shared it with Carrie's comments with some people at work. They totally laughed. I hope that you sent something back to him so that he can verbally vomit some more fabulous information.
Post a Comment