Was I really just complaining about my singleness just yesterday? I want to retract some... not all... of my sentiments from yesterday. Sometimes singleness is hands down better than the pains of dating. SOMETIMES. Not ALL the TIME. With the right person, I love dating, because it's not drudgery.
I realize at this point in my life my circle of influence is small - it may only extent about as far as my arm span, or maybe my tae bo kick (thanks Billy Banks) - but for any impressionable young minds out there, or anyone stuck in the dating black hole like I am, I want to leave you with this piece of advice.
NEVER say this to a girl... or a guy for that matter since this goes either way... on a date...
I'm glad you could come. You were my third choice to come with me. The other ones couldn't get their crazy schedules to work and these tickets were just burning a hole in my pocket.
[Author side note: the tickets weren't for a specific date]
If you don't know what's wrong with the above statement, let me know and I'll be more than happy to educate you.
1 comment:
wonder who was his 4th pick
Post a Comment