I work in an office. This means I sit at a desk. Long stretches of the day are spent at my desk. Maybe I have adult
ADHD but If I'm just sitting and working, I also feel this innate need to be snacking... on something... even if it is just chewing ice or gum or something. I think part of it comes from stress, because I tend to eat when I'm stressed. Well, I do two things, eat and workout, which, if I'm going to eat, is a good combination. Now if I could get just the workout without the eating, that would be golden. However, I made the mistake of picking up my new desk drug of choice at Costco a few weeks ago when I sampled (yes, they know what they are doing to drive sales when they provide samples) the following
delectable drug:

These little blue balls of dark chocolate covered deliciousness are my current nemesis at work. I'd feel bad throwing the bag away but also can't continue to eat them every day either.
No comments:
Post a Comment