I usually hate mailing any type of package at Christmas time because it means I have to either take time during work or leave work early to make it to the post office. Actually, that's anytime I mail a package but Christmas time is always worse. The lines are eternally long and then you waste half your day just standing there to get some packages sent with the delivery elves. If you suffer from a similar syndrome of "I hate mailing packages, especially at Christmas time" then I have solved all of your problems. Well, I didn't solve them, someone else did, but I'm just enlightening you on how to avoid the headaches of standing in lines. It is the miracle called the Automated Postal Center (APC) brought to you by our good big brothers in the government, the United States Postal Service (the post office). I had a package I needed to mail to a friend and get it there before Christmas but I am extremely short on time. So, last night, at 10:30 pm to be semi-precise, I slowly slid my way in my car across the ice and snow down to the post office, and glory be... it was deserted! I tossed my package on the scale, had my new friend, the APC, print the postage, then peel and stick and dump and I was done!This recommendation comes with two big thumbs up!
No comments:
Post a Comment