Sunday, June 5, 2011

An Answer to One of Life's Mysteries

The other day when Carrie and I were in Joann's after her hit & run (she was hit and the lady just drove off), Carrie spied some material that was ummm... well... not really our style. Denim with crabs embroidered on it. The curiosity, wondering who in the world would actually wear clothes made from that, was promptly forgotten when we left the store.

UNTIL...

I was eating BBQ in North Carolina with my brother Joe and a few friends when I spied this.


Lest you can't tell from the picture, the shorts are a dark navy with red CRABS embroidered on them. I guess fitting for an old lady in the Outer Banks of North Carolina.


Now, one of life's mysteries (who would actually wear crabs clothes) is solved.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

#1: you ROCK for coming to my rescue
#2: I would be happy to make you anything you'd like out of the crab material...ANYTHING